• The above-ground mechanism is fabricated from welded steel plates and sections for strengths, and hot-dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
• A chain and quadrant mechanism of the pump handle provides easy and accurate alignment of the connecting rod.
• A unique pivot assembly (sealed ball bearing for the handle on a stainless steel axle) adds to the ease of operation and lower maintenance needs.
• The water tank assembly has an appropriate coupler to suit 32 mm NB medium class galvanized iron(GI) riser pipes or PVC pipes.
• Riser pipes are comprised of locally available standard 32 mm NB GI pipes. Other options such as PVC, HDPE & FGP are also available.
• Connecting rods are of cold drawn bright steel bar with threaded and couplers and are electro-galvanized against corrosion. Alternatively stainless steel rods or FGP rods are also available for better performance.
• The cylinder is made from a cast iron casing with a polished brass liner and gun metal plunger and check valve components. Seals (pump buckets, valve seats and cap seals) are available in environmentally safe nitrile rubber. Other options include stainless steel, brass and PVC. The cylinder is adaptable for use with universal Cylinder components.